Here are some resources.
- My tutoring resources folder containing real SAT / ACT / PSAT tests and complementary book PDFs
- The College Panda SAT / ACT advice (dozens of good articles)
- SuperMemo Wiki on Learning (the best resource on learning I've seen)
- Cognito Mentoring Wiki
- Learning Wiki
- How to Remember Anything Forever (by Nicky Case)
Reading recommendations for high schoolers:
- Standard reading recommendations to improve your SAT / ACT verbal scores
- Everything on Wikipedia
- Paul Graham's essays: http://www.paulgraham.com/articles.html
- Brian Tomasik's essays: https://briantomasik.com/writings/
- SPARC Book Recommendations. But really, just read anything!